Learning Resources Fraction Tower Cubes Equivalency Set. This visual equivalency cube set is ideal for helping young maths learners understand and visualise fraction concepts and equivalencies through the color-coded pieces. The durable, interlocking cubes allow children to build simple, mathematical models. This set is suitable for developing a range of hands-on fraction and equivalency skills as well as being a useful maths accessory. Suitable for ages 6+.
not suitable for children under 36 months – choking hazard
About this product
- Help young maths learners understand and visualise fraction concepts and equivalencies
- Understand the relationship between fractions decimals and percentages through colour coded cubes
- Provides hands-on exploration of equivalencies
- Cubes can be used alone or with other Rainbow Fraction resources
- Set includes 51 interlocking cubes and a multilingual activity guide